Custom Search

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Just A Few Words About This Blog


Since I've started this blog about two months ago, it has rapidly grown in such a short period of time. I have people visiting The Hungarian Girl from all around the world including places as a far as China!

I just wanted to say thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for all your comments, suggestions, and questions. If this is your first time visiting, I hope you will gladly return.

If anyone might be curious about the visitors on this blog. Here are the top 10 countries that have visited my blog so far.

1. Canada
2. United States
3. Spain
4. Brazil
5. United Kingdom
6. Australia
7. Hungary
8. Italy
9. Malaysia
10. Portugal

Thanks again and I look forward to posting as many fun and exciting items for everyone. :)

3 comments:

Suzanne Ellis said...

Sweet ride!!! We missed you at class tonight Suz! Hope all's ok!

The Hungarian Girl said...

Yes, I'm OK thanks. I was caught doing a few last minute errands yesterday. I hope I didn't miss anything too important or deliciously good for that matter.

courtney said...

oh yummy and check out cj98.blogspot.com